1. Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use the Application. This includes:
- Personal information: This is information that identifies you or can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Usage data: This is information about how you use the Application, including the features you access and the actions you take.
- Device information: This is information about the device you use to access the Application, including the device's IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Location information: This is information about your location, including your IP address, that may be collected when you use the Application.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you to operate, improve, and personalize the Application. This includes using the information to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Application
- Communicate with you about the Application and your account
- Respond to your requests and inquiries
- Protect the security and integrity of the Application
- Comply with legal obligations
3. Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent: We may share your information with third parties if you have given us your consent to do so.
- With service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting and maintenance, analytics, customer service, and marketing. These service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are not permitted to use it for any other purpose.
- For legal reasons: We may share your information if we believe it is necessary to: (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect the rights, property, or safety of Distribute Labs, Inc., our users, or the public, or (c) enforce the terms of service.
4. Your Choices
You have the following choices regarding the information we collect and how we use it:
- Opting out of marketing communications: You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communication. Please note that you may still receive non-marketing communications from us, such as updates about your account or the Application.
- Accessing and correcting your information: You have the right to access and correct your personal information at any time. You can update your information in the Application or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the Application. We may also retain and use your information to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
6. Data Security
We have implemented reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our collection, use, or sharing of your information, or if you would like to exercise any of your choices, please contact us at email@example.com. You may also file a complaint with the appropriate regulatory authority if you believe that we have violated your privacy rights.